Skip to content
Ready to join?
- When using the facilities, members must wear sports clothing and footwear that is clean and suitable for exercise.
- All equipment must be used in the manner that is intended. Failure to do so may result in injury to yourself or others which B! Health & Fitness cannot be held responsible. Please ask a member of gym staff if you are unsure of how to use any of the equipment.
- Equipment must be left clean and useable for the next member. Tissue and disinfectant spray is provided for this. Please inform a member of staff if these have run out.
- If using free weights, plates should be removed after use and bars/plates returned to their storage area.
- Weights (whether free standing or fixed path machines) should not be dropped or thrown down after usage. Any damage caused in this manner may be charged back to the member.
- Members must maintain personal hygiene while using the gym facilities. Members should be respectful of other gym users and staff members at all times.
- Please inform a member of staff immediately of damage to any equipment or if anyone is using the facility incorrectly.
- Any personal belongings you bring into the gym, such as mobile phones, iPads or other devices for use during your workout, are brought at your own risk and we encourage you to keep them with you at all times.
- At busy times please use the machines and weights responsibly. Allow other customers to use equipment in between sets and in rest periods.
- You may not bring use, or be under the influence of illegal drugs in any part of a Club. You may not bring any intoxicating liquor into a Club or be drunk in a Club.
- Last entry to the gym is 45 minutes prior to closure (please see opening hours).
- All class bookings include set up and set down time, therefore you must arrive at the advertised start time otherwise you may lose your place.
- You are required to leave the facility as you found it at the end of your allocated time slot.
- You are asked to arrive at the gymnasium 5 minutes prior to any personal training or induction appointments.